WHO WE ARE
We are a group of people including some digital entrepreneurs and web experts.
We would like you to join us to earn from the WEB.
Our experience is at the service of a common purpose:
Earn money all together thanks to paid advertising by large web companies.
This is possible.
JUP VIDEO - MILAN
NB: following comments on the topic "Jup video company", we specify that the new company will be established shortly with an important advertising player and therefore the company name and VAT number will be disclosed.
However, as indicated in all our videos, this group was born as a blog and today it is a blog.
Therefore Jup Video has NO legal obligation to publish the VAT number and the company name.
We point out that any fees for the surveys are paid by a third party.
It will be our pleasure to publicize the new data with the entry into the group of the new partner who will give a new imprint to Jup Video in consideration of the strong growth.
1. This section contains information relating to the management methods of with reference to the processing of user data of .
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page:
3. The information is provided only for and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of , regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of 14, pursuant to art. 8, c.1 regulation (EU) 2016/679, and to Art. 2 - Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with safety profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: manager of the Jup Video blog, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact him at the following email address: .
2 - Responsible for data processing
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the website is: Jup Video.
3 - Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of takes place in Milan piazza San Babila.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or by subjects appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant office.
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 - Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging into each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active on the PC until upon expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on . The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy information and the indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the relative web pages.
4 - Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those that create profiles relating to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
2. When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
2. Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 5.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 - Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set for the site.
2. For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer:
5 - Social Network Plugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
Google+: http: //
V. USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The site therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the user's rights, based on the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
a) Based on art. 15, of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data, based on art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, based on article 18, the possibility of integrating or limiting the processing that concerns him, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment based on art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability based on art. 20 Regulation (EU);
b) the right to request cancellation based on Article 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed.
c) the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to:
4. If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI - DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq, of the (EU) Regulation.
VII. DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
3. The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 07/31/2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
1. General provisions
1.1 For the purposes of these conditions of use, User means the person who uses the services offered by the website and , both if he is limited to consulting the information entered therein and if he proceeds to use the restricted areas.
1.2 The use of the site is governed by these conditions of use, the acceptance of which constitutes an agreement between the User and the Owner and is provided with the mere fact of browsing the Web pages.
1.3 Further rules and conditions may be prepared by the Data Controller to govern individual services offered on the Site: the User must comply with them in order to use the related goods and services.
1.4 The law applicable to the relationships arising from the use of the service is the Italian one, in the light of which these conditions of use must also be interpreted.
1.5 The term Owner of the service uniquely indicates Jup Video, as the manager of the Blog.
1.6 The Owner reserves the right to make changes, even substantial ones, to these conditions of use at any time, informing the User by publishing them on the Site. Access following the modification implies full acceptance by the User of the new conditions of use. . The owner does not sell and does not ask the user for compensation. The owner does not ask users to sell any product / service. The owner promotes the promotion of the BLOG to users.
1.7 The text mentions purely IT terms, commonly recognized and with a unique meaning which, until otherwise expressly requested, are assumed to be known and understood by the user of the site and the services offered for it.
2. Additional obligations of the User.
2.1 The User is required to use the website and the services offered for it in timely and constant compliance with the law, public order and morality.
2.2 In the event that the User accesses his reserved area to integrate or modify his personal data, he undertakes to provide information that is true and strictly necessary for the use of the services provided by the site.
2.3 Once the account is activated, the User undertakes to use the same, and in any case the related user-id and password, legitimately and correctly, also in light of the legal consequences related to such use.
2.4 The User must keep the user-id and password relating to his account with due care and diligence, and in case of theft or loss he has the right to promptly communicate it by requesting its deactivation.
2.5 The User has the right to promptly notify the Owner of the loss or theft of the access credentials (User-id and password): in the absence of such communication, all manifestations of will, acts and facts producing legal effects made through the User's account will be unquestionably attributed to them.
2.6 Jup Video is not responsible in any way for the illegitimate consultation of personal data contained in the reserved area by unauthorized third parties who have become aware of the User's authentication credentials due to the latter's negligence.
2.7 The User undertakes not to disturb in any way the use of the service by other Users and hereby undertakes not to illegally discredit the Blog in question.
2.8 It is forbidden for the User to copy or otherwise learn the contents of the website, in all its parts, for uses other than strictly personal and, in any case, for commercial uses, without prejudice to the provisions relating to the regulations on the right of 'author and / or industrial law.
2.9 If the user publishes the contents of the site on a Social Network, through his own account, he assumes all responsibility that may derive from it.
3. Obligations, guarantees and disclaimers of the owner.
3.1 The Owner undertakes to provide the User with the online usability of the website and the services offered for it, as well as the communication tools connected to them, taking care of their implementation compatibly with the current state of evolution of the IT tools.
3.2 Without prejudice to the provisions of the previous point, the Data Controller, in consideration of the fact that some pages of the Site are allocated on the Web spaces of others and managed by them, does not assume any responsibility for any interruption and / or suspension of the service provided and / or other limitation of the usability of the service itself in all its parts, due to its own and / or third party's technical problems generated by factors or circumstances beyond its control. In case of problems in the functioning of parts of the site, the user can report them to the email address for reports.
3.3 The Owner has the right to use alternative communication and / or publication tools and / or accessories to the Site, to make the services offered to Users usable, also using, by way of example and not limited to, linking or mirroring techniques.
3.4 The Owner is not responsible for any use of this website and the services offered for it carried out in violation of the law, morality or public order, or in breach of the provisions of these conditions of use.
3.5 The Owner does not offer any guarantee regarding the updating of the information entered on the site.
3.6 The Owner does not exercise any control over the links to other Websites and their content, present on its pages. If the connection is referable to a Site that offers further services through the Owner, its use will be governed by the conditions of use prepared by the service provider.
3.7 The Owner is not liable for any damages and / or losses and / or malfunctions and / or prejudices of any kind that may derive to the User's electronic computer from the use of the service provided by the same, nor for any contamination of the computer system deriving access, interconnection, downloading of material and computer programs from the site; the related repair / restoration costs remain the responsibility of the User.
4. Intellectual Property
4.1 This website is protected by current legislation in Italy on copyright.
4.2 The User is prohibited from copying or otherwise learning, publishing, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise making available, even partially and / or following modifications, what is published on the website, except in cases where this is expressly provided for on the site, such as for example for the publication on Social Networks of some contents for the promotion of the service and the Network.
5 Final provisions
5.1 The Owner reserves the unilateral right to modify, suspend or interrupt the website and the services offered for it, as well as modify, suspend or interrupt the account and communication tools connected to it of the individual User.
5.2 The Data Controller also reserves the right to follow up on future entrepreneurial and advertising initiatives, including for a fee, through the use of any third party logo and / or brand on the website, including advertising banners and any other advertisement for the promotion. and the direct and / or indirect marketing of any goods, products and services.
6.1 The use of the services provided by the Data Controller through the website is not authorized in the jurisdictions that do not recognize the validity of all the provisions issued by means of these conditions of use, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
We specify that the new company with which Jup Video will operate with an important advertising player will soon be established and therefore the company name and VAT number will be disclosed.
However, as indicated in all our videos, this group was born as a blog and today it is a blog.
Therefore Jup Video has NO legal obligation to publish the VAT number and the company name.
It will be our pleasure to publicize these data with the entry into the group of the new partner who will give a new imprint to Jup Video in consideration of the strong growth.
JUP VIDEO is a BLOG.
The owner (jup video) does not sell and does not ask users for compensation.
The owner does not ask users to sell any product / service.
The owner promotes the promotion of the BLOG to users.
Jup Video is a blog that aims to expand thanks to word of mouth from its users.
Jup Video owns some video channels.
Thanks to the videos published or sent to users, Jup Video receives compensation for the commercials contained in the videos themselves.
Users have no costs, do not have to make investments, do not have to sell or buy except for their personal initiative.
Users voluntarily have the right, to receive part of the fees that Jup Video collects for the advertising contained in the videos, to watch the videos and involve other people in the network. However, with Jup Video users accumulate only virtual points following the completion of the questionnaires. Any fees are managed by a third party indicated on the site. This third party sells nothing and charges nothing except at the explicit request of the individual user.
There are no mutual obligations between users and Jup Video. However, Jup Video, in the face of the fees received for the commercials, undertakes to credit virtual points to compensate for the constancy and work of promoting the users' network as long as they respect the rules of the network.
Once the virtual points have been accumulated, the third party in charge will be able to credit each individual user with an adequate fee in Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin).
Each user has no obligations but if he views less than 80% of the videos proposed (1 view per day for at least 3 videos) he will receive a proportionally reduced fee.
Each user has the right, if Jup Video has received the fees for the commercials, to accumulate virtual points from the moment he reaches "level 1" and not before.
To reach level 1 each user must let other users enter with their referral link.
With the introduction of “direct users” the user in question passes from the seventh to the sixth level and gradually increases in level as the network develops vertically.
With an average of one user introduced every 2 days, you get to the first level in 2 weeks and start earning.
It is clear that in order to earn significant figures, each user must bring in other users (at least 10 are recommended).
Mathematically: each user who brings in 10 direct users, who follow up the network by doing the same, will reach level 1 in two weeks and after two months he will reach the completion of his "personal group / network" such as to obtain the earnings indicated by Jup Video. This in the hypothesis of a user introduced every 2 days by everyone.
If the "personal network" of a user does not have the necessary development above for any reason, nothing is owed by Jup Video. It being understood that if a user reaches level 1 he will be entitled, if Jup Video has received compensation, to have a reduced number of points in proportion to the personal network created, even if incomplete.
We specify that the videos you find in your private area are those to be viewed (in the left column by clicking on "video") even if the user has already seen them in the previous days. So they can / should be concerned.
You start to accumulate points when you get to Level 1. You start from level 7 and as the user's network develops vertically the user increases in level.
To have excellent earnings (even 1000 points a day, which can be transformed by the third party into Bitcoins corresponding to 1000 euros) you must reach Level 1 and also have a personal network with good horizontal development so it is advisable to bring in at least 10 people .
Membership is completely free and is only allowed to individuals who are of the age established by local law.
Registration and Password:
To open a user account, it is necessary to provide Jup Video with valid and complete contact information, including first and last name, address, a valid email address and all other requested data.
The account must be associated with a valid email address and provided with a login password.
In the event that the user fails to provide the personal information requested and / or update it, Jup Video has the right to terminate or suspend the Membership.
The user is solely responsible for the security of his access data, Username and Password, and for any activity carried out through the account he owns, even if it is not authorized.
If the user forgets the password, he can request another one using the email used to register in Jup Video. Following this, you will receive an email on the aforementioned address thanks to which you will be able to reset your password.
Participation in any Survey or Survey and disclosure of confidential personal information is completely voluntary.
The user is required to be provided with any equipment (PC, Notebook, etc.) and to use the communication services necessary to connect and access this Site.
You agree that your registration with Jup Video and the completion of any Survey / Survey will result in the creation of an agency or employment relationship.
The completion of the Surveys will be considered an independent collaboration.
Code of conduct for members:
Jup Video was born as known as Blog and is an online community created to create common value in a commercial context and for Marketing purposes.
Those who join Jup Video must respect these rules:
Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct may result in the termination of the account and the cancellation of the accumulated points.
Member Content and License:
With this commitment, the user provides Jup Video with a non-exclusive, perpetual, unlimited, worldwide valid and royalty-free license for Marketing and commercial purposes.
Payments to users are made with virtual points.
The virtual points accumulated by participating in Jup video can be converted into Bitcoin (then possibly transformed into Euro) by the third party responsible for this activity.
It is the users' sole responsibility to keep up to date with any changes indicated.
All prizes are subject to changes that may be necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations and Jup Video reserves the right to change the way it is rewarded if necessary.
Jup Video Intellectual Property:
This Site is protected by intellectual property laws and the user undertakes to respect them. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Jup Video or its licensors.
The JUP VIDEO logo and the “JUP VIDEO” and “ and ” trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks owned by Jup video.
All rights reserved.
No Content may be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, published or transmitted in any way.
Users are not granted any rights to use such Content and all titles and rights are reserved to us.
Disclaimer of warranties:
The user declares to acknowledge and accept the fact that Jup Video is not a bank or any other type or form of financial institution.
Jup Video is not responsible for the actions of third parties, such as the issuers of any gift cards, vouchers or other forms of rewards into which rewards can be redeemed. Including the third party that converts the virtual points into Bitcoin.
The user expressly accepts that the use of this Site is at his sole risk.
Jup Video is not responsible for typographical errors regardless of the source.
Jup Video does not represent or warrant that the information distributed on this Site is accurate, complete or current.
Closing the user account:
The user can close his account at any time from his private area or by contacting Jup Video.
Jup Video pays compensation in virtual points and has no tax obligation towards users.
According to what is established by the legislation in force in the country of residence, the user may be required to pay taxes on the rewards received from the third party that eventually distributes Bitcoin.
It is the user's responsibility to fulfill his obligations.
Communications to the user: Jup Video may send users all the information notes that are requested by communicating them on this Site. The user also accepts that Jup Video can communicate via email at its discretion and that it can send notifications relating to citation notices or other legal process (if pending). Jup video may provide information to any e-mail or other address provided at the time of registration. The user agrees to keep his address updated and to check the information published on the Site.
PURSUANT TO EU REGULATION 679/2016 (GDPR) AND LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003 (ART. 13), 69/2012 AND 70/2012
This document is intended to provide you, in a simple and intuitive manner, with all the information necessary for any provision of your personal data to be made in a clear, aware and informed manner and you can, at any time, request and obtain clarifications, corrections. or cancellations.
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 69/2012 and 70/2012 (EU Cookie Law) we inform you that this site uses only technical cookies and that profiling or remarketing cookies are not used. In particular, a cookie is used, called PHPSESSID, necessary for:
keep the browsing session active on the site itself
use the shopping cart in online purchases
log in to the reserved area
Information on consent to the processing and protection of personal data
Pursuant to EU REGULATION 679/2016 (GDPR), we inform you that the processing and protection of your personal data will be carried out while protecting your privacy, dignity and rights and will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and accountability. (accountability). We therefore provide you with the following information:
The data controller is
The data controller has appointed the owner / administrator of the company indicated above as the data protection officer (DPO). As required by article 38 of the Regulations, you can freely contact the DPO for all matters relating to the processing of your personal data, by sending a written communication to the email address .
The purpose of the processing is the execution of our services and the sending of communications strictly connected to them. Exceptionally, the purpose of direct marketing is envisaged, i.e. the sending by us of commercial and promotional communications of additional products and services sold and provided by us. Indirect marketing purposes (promotional and / or marketing activities on behalf of third parties) and profiling purposes are excluded.
The required data are the minimum necessary for the correct execution of our services. The provision of data is therefore necessary and any refusal to provide them could lead to the failure to continue the relationship.
The data requested by us are exclusively fiscal data (necessary for the administrative and accounting activity) and contact data (necessary for the execution of the service and for any subsequent communication concerning the same).
Sensitive data or data of minors are NOT collected.
The data processing is carried out through IT support. Our system meets the requirements of privacy by design and privacy by default, with protection measures proportional to the importance of the data processed. In particular, we provide an encryption-protected connection (https) for the exchange of data to and from this website.
Access to your personal data (expressly declared non-sensitive) will be allowed to our specially appointed personnel and possibly to external collaborators, however appointed by us, necessary for the regular execution of our service (for example the accountant for administrative procedures).
The data collected by us will NOT be transmitted to third parties for commercial, promotional or profiling purposes nor will it be transmitted abroad.
The duration of the treatment is established to the extent necessary for the performance of the service and for any subsequent communication relating thereto. However, this can be interrupted at any time by your request (see the list of rights below). We may keep some data for internal statistical investigation activities, as required by law.
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller. In particular:
the right of access (Article 15).
You can verify the existence and correctness of the data concerning you simply by accessing the reserved area of this site or by contacting the DPO in the manner indicated above.
You have the right to obtain further information and clarifications on:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) the logic applied in the treatment with IT tools;
d) the identification details of the data controller and the designated DPO
e) the subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated.
the right to rectification (Article 16) and the right to be forgotten (Article 17).
You can always get:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means compared to the protected right.
the right of limitation (Article 18) and the right to object (Article 21)
For example, you have the right to object to the processing, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
the right to portability (Article 20)
You have the right, at any time, to request and receive all your personal data processed in a structured, commonly used and legible format or to request its transmission to another data controller without hindrance. In this case, it will be your responsibility to provide us with all the exact details of the new data controller to whom you intend to transfer your Personal Data by providing us with written authorization.